Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Cruise: American Canker Sore...

Tom Cruise represents everything that is wrong with today's "men."
42 going on 22, acting like a goofy little boy on national tv, and someone practically assaults him and he responds by calling them "a jerk".
But, he was tough enough to attack Brooke Shields. Give it up, she's much prettier than you Tommy Boy (I'm sure Rosie disagrees), and she doesn't believe in your silly "religion"




Wow, do I feel for today's single woman (run Katie run!). These self-absorbed, wimpy, pretty-boy, "men" who refuse to grow-up and date women who are 15 years younger are sad. The scary part is that more and more males are becoming just like this. I can't imagine my father or grandfather even fathoming the thought of this childishness...

Oh, and I've got news for you Tommy Boy, I've been in love too. I've been blown away by a woman before (who wasn't a 26 year old air-head). But I didn't madly pump my fists in the air or jump on couches. And trust me, I've had to work a lot harder for it then you.
Grow up, get some class, be a man.

3 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger AJ said...

true...... Cruise is a fool. A sad old fool. Where are men heading to? Sad, very sad. But what about these women? Why do they fall for them? Pretty Boy Men.... does that work?

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Ace said...

aj, I guess the women that do this feel secure and that they are getting mature "men"
Its not me, so I don't know.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger JohnBallgame said...

Awesome blog. Check out some of my stuff on Cruise, Clinton and Oprah. I put out a couple of decent pnes today. Keep writin'!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home